Free The Birds
A creative agency that elevates brands through beautiful thinking.
Since 1997, the agency has created meaningful identities for brands giving them a soul and driving awareness, affection and sales.
They work with a myriad of leading organizations - from start-ups, to global businesses and social enterprises.
Free The Birds has a strong heritage in the beauty, homecare and health & wellness sectors, as well as food and drink, with clients including Bayer, Coty, Lindt and P&G.
- Brand Creation – Creation of strong brand identity, defining core brand values and messages and creation of distinctive assets.
- Brand Revitalization – Building on the core values of a brand but breathing new life into them, shaping and elevating the whole way a brand looks and talks
- Brand Migration – Identifying new market opportunities and expanding your product portfolio to reach additional audiences all whilst staying true to your brand promise.
- Brand Gallery – A social media framework that tells stories, showcases products, communicates purpose and engages consumers with compelling consistency.
- Brand Flight – Taking the brand identity idea and assets and making them live in the wider world, in whatever places, both real and virtual, where a brand can engage with its consumers.
- Walgreens Boots
studio: 2C Morelands
5-23 Old Street